DELIVERY & RETURNS
For any International deliveries, please contact us for a quote.
Delivery charges to UK mainland only are set as follows:
Small items at £10
Medium sized items (small items of furniture, objet, artwork etc) at £35
Large sized or fragile items (large furniture etc): Will be delivered by arrangement at the time of purchase at £75
Delivery is free for all furniture over £500
All purchases must be paid in full prior to delivery. We will endeavour to deliver all in stock items within fifteen working days from purchase and sooner where possible. Where longer lead times apply, we shall advise accordingly.
All deliveries must be signed for. Upon delivery any signs of damage to the goods or packaging need to be noted with the delivery signature. In the event it has not been possible to check the goods, this should also be documented directly with the courier.
Camilla Bellord Interiors must be notified immediately should the customer not wish to accept delivery.
Prior to ordering larger items, please consider delivery access. Particular attention should be paid to the dimensions of the product in relation to doors, lifts, stairs, halls, other obstructions, as well as consideration of weight.
If you are not at home when goods are delivered. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the goods cannot be posted through your letterbox, we will leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the goods from a local depot.
If you do not re-arrange delivery. If you do not collect the goods from us as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract.
When you become responsible for the goods. Goods will be your responsibility from the time we deliver them to the address you gave us or you or a carrier organised by you collect them from us.
When you own goods. You own a product which is goods once we have received payment in full.
Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). For most goods bought online or off-premises you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are explained in more detail in these terms.
When you don't have the right to change your mind. You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of:
- goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised (e.g. bespoke furniture made for you);
- goods liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- services, once these have been completed, even if the cancellation period is still running;
- goods sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them; and
- any products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
How long do I have to change my mind? How long you have depends on what you have requested or ordered and how it is delivered.
Have you bought goods? If so you have 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receive the goods, unless:
- Your goods are split into several deliveries over different days. In this case you have until 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receive the last delivery to change your mind about the goods.
- Your goods are for regular delivery over a set period. In this case you have until 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receive the first delivery of the goods.
How to end the contract with us (including if you have changed your mind)
- Tell us you want to end the contract. To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
- Email us at email@example.com. Please provide your name, home address, details of the request or order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- By post. Print off the form at camillabellordinteriors.comand post it to us at the address on the form. Or simply write to us at that address, including details of what you bought, when you requested, ordered or received it and your name and address.
- Returning goods after ending the contract. If you end the contract for any reason after goods have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must either return the goods in person to where you bought them, post them back to us at (if they are not suitable for posting) or arrange delivery (unless we are legally required to collect them). Please email customer services on firstname.lastname@example.org for a return label. If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the goods within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract.
- When we will pay the costs of return. We will pay the costs of return:
- if the products are faulty or misdescribed;
- if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong; or
- In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
- How we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid for the products including any refundable delivery costs by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
- Deductions from refunds if you are exercising your right to change your mind. If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
- We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
- Where we are providing services, we may deduct from any refund an amount for the supply of the service for the period for which it was supplied, ending with the time when you told us you had changed your mind. The amount will be in proportion to what has been supplied, in comparison with the full coverage of the contract.
- When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then:
- if the products are goods, your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us. For information about how to return a product to us, see clause 9.2; and
- in all other cases, your refund will be made within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind
- Our rights to end the contract