Camilla Bellord Interiors Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.camillabellordinteriors.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Camilla Bellord Interiors Limited of Unit 1, Office 1, Tower Lane Business Park, Warmley, Bristol, United Kingdom, BS30 8XT.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register on our site for us to contact you. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
- Information you give we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
We do use Google Analytics software to help us improve the usability of our website, the type of information gathered relates to the amount of time spent on the website and the pages visited. No personal information is held.
Google Analytics Cookies include:
- _utma (Typical content: randomly generated number Cookie Expires: 2 years)
- _utmb Typical content: randomly generated number Cookie Expires: 30 minutes
- _utmc (Typical content: randomly generated number Expires: when user exits browser)
- _utmz (Typical content: randomly generated number and information about how the page was reached (eg directly or via a link, organic search or paid search) Cookie Expires: 6 months9
- __utmmobile (Typical content: randomly generated number Cookie Expires: 2 years)
For further details on the cookies set by Google Analytics, see the link below. https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie- usage?csw=1#cookiesSet
In addition we also use the following woocommerce specific cookies:
- woo commerce_cart_hash
- woo commerce_items_in_cart
The first two cookies contain information about the shopping cart as a whole and helps understand when cart data changes. The final cookie contains unique code for each customer so that it knows where to find the cart data in the database for each customer. No personal information is stored within these cookies.
If you would like to block cookies, you need to activate the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
You can use your browser to delete and reject cookies. There are instructions on how to delete cookies (http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=2) and how to control cookies (http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=1) on the 'About Cookies' website.
If you do not want us to put cookies on your computer, you can block them as stated above or alternatively you must not use our website and you should navigate away from it.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
- to notify you about changes to our services.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Camilla Bellord Interiors Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and advertisers. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.